BERE REGIS FOOTBALL CLUB
SATURDAY 2nd JUNE 2018
RULES AND CONDITIONS OF TOURNAMENT
1. On registering, all clubs and players must be affiliated to a county association.
2. Player’s names’ must be on the entry form prior to the start of the competition.
3. Players can only play for one team. A team photograph will be taken at the beginning of the tournament to ensure that this is the case and this photograph may also be used in any tournament reports. Where a player plays for more than one team then both teams will be disqualified from the tournament.
4. Any changes to the team listed on the entry form must be reported to the event organiser on the day of the competition.
5. Teams should consist of no more than eight players.
6. All teams to report to the secretary’s area on arrival.
7. The Tournament will commence at 10.30 AM sharp.
8. Teams must be ready to play two minutes after announcement.
9. The first team called will produce the match ball.
10. All matches are to be 5 minutes each way. However, it is at the secretary’s discretion to revise this depending upon circumstances on the day.
11. Preliminary matches will be played on a league basis. Three points will be awarded for a win and one for a draw. Point’s difference will decide the winner of each league. In the event of teams still being equal then goal difference and then goals scored will decide the winner. Should there still be no clear winner of a section; a penalty shootout involving an equal number of players from each team will take place.
12. Depending on the number of teams entering the tournament, qualification to further rounds will be decided on the day.
13. In the knockout stages, if the scores are level at full time, a penalty shootout involving an equal number of players from each team will take place.
14. Bookings and sending off:
• Players booked will be subject to a 2-minute sin bin and may re-enter the field of play only at the referee’s discretion.
• If a keeper handles the ball outside of the area, they will be sent off for that game but will not miss any further matches as a result.
• Players sent off for violent conduct, serious foul play or abusive language, as determined by the referees, will be excluded from further participation in the tournament, including goalkeepers.
15. Players MAY NOT partake in the consumption of alcohol whilst the team that they are representing are still in the tournament.
16. Players sent off will be reported to the DCFA, as will any misconduct by club officials, supporters or spectators towards any tournament officials.
17. The referee’s decision will be final.
18. Any protest should be reported to the official on duty in the secretary’s area.
19. A three person committee, whose decision will be final, will deal with all protests. There will be a right of appeal to the sanctioning authority, in this case the DCFA.
(a) Penalty areas will be semi-circular.
(b) Goalkeepers are not allowed to handle outside of this area.
(c) Goals may be scored from within the area.
(d) All players are able to enter the area.
(e) Teams will only be allowed two substitutions per game.
(f) Substitutes must stay in the marked “technical area” during their teams match.
(g) Substitutes must not enter the field of play without the referee’s approval.
(h) Once the ball is in the keeper’s hands he may only throw the ball out. An indirect free kick will be awarded where the ball is kicked from the keeper’s hands.
(i) The ball for goal kicks must be thrown out by the keeper.
Entry fee will be £40 per team (max 8 players per team).
Entries can be submitted online by clicking here. Your entry fee must then be sent with cheques to be made payable to “Bere Regis Sports Club”. Entry forms and fees should be received by no later than 19th May 2018.
Entry fees (and printed forms) to:
48 Elder Road
Tel: 01929 471011 / 07751 260458